The Mathematics Education Research Group is dedicated to conducting and disseminating research on the teaching and learning of mathematics at the K-16 level.
Search all documents posted for Related Dissertations:
- An investigation of teacher decision-making with respect to discourse in the mathematics classroom at the elementary level, Tutita Maria Casa
- An examination of the knowledge base for teaching among undergraduate mathematics faculty teaching calculus, Kimberly Britt Santucci
- Mediating mathematical meaning through discourse: An investigation of discursive practices of middle grades mathematics teachers, Mary Patricia Truxaw
- The nature of control in the problem-solving process: A study of Ph.D. mathematicians, Jean Marie McGivney-Burelle
- An examination of the characteristics associated with at-risk African-American students experiencing success in high school mathematics, Blidi S Stemn